Location – Kingsfield Court, Chester
Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000
3 Positions available due to expansion of the team
The role sits within the QA cluster of the Learning and Development Team. The QA Specialist is a key connection between the Quality Control function and the Operational Departments for which the sample monitored is completed for.
Reporting to the L&D Manager, the QA Specialist will liaise across Operations on monitoring standards and administration, completed QA scores, call statistics reporting, disputed scoring and Fail Registers.
The role does not include line management, however, influence across in scope business stakeholders is essential to maintain and promote consistency in the expanding QA Team model (QA completion, Scorecard development, MI completed, reporting, Consistency Meetings and Customer Journey Review.)
- Completion of First Line of Defense QA Monitoring
- QA Process Support for other staff in the cluster
- Frontline QA Output reporting
- End to End Review of Complaint Journey
- Arbitration on departmental challenges on individual Fail Register reporting across cluster
- Role Model CQM standards for QA/ Ops Teams relationship
- Key identifier of departmental trends and report accordingly
- Liaise with departments to organise coaching (Review with L&D Manager)
- Support with 121 Call Coaching
- Lead CQM Workstream Meetings
- Continuously maintain and develop QA forms and scorecards
- Lead Customer Journey Review and complete subsequent slide
- Second Line of Defense monitoring
- Lead Quality Call Recognition across Ops
- Strong ability to score and summarize Operational outputs in a clear and concise manner in line with scorecard structure
- -Ability to compile feedback and confidently review with staff across the whole function.
- -Comprehensive knowledge of Operational process and activity
- -Strong Influencing Skills
- -Strong time management skills especially with own workstream deadlines.
- -Strong stakeholder management skills
- -Coaching and Process Support Skills with both Departmental staff and QA colleagues
- -Scorecard development skills
- -Experience leading meetings and creating follow up summary notes/ reports
The successful candidate will be required at all times to act within the standards expected within Consumer Duty and comply with The Conduct Rules which set the minimum standard of individual behaviour expected when carrying out a role at Specialist Motor Finance. These rules include:
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due skill, care and diligence
- You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regards to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
- You must act to deliver good outcomes for retail customers
We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your applications. We carry out credit checks and DBS checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.