Kingsfield Court, Chester, CH4 9RF, UK
Department: Customer Services
You will be responsible for logging, collating, and processing all DSAR requests in the business ensuring compliance with General Data Protection Regulation. The role will also require you to support the Complaints Team in relation to certain administrative duties, including posting and filing customer correspondence.
- Respond to information enquiries
- Provide phone cover during busy periods
- Ensure compliance with retention and disposal schedules
- Manage individual workload ensuring work is completed within the internal
- service levels and regulatory timescales.
- Ensure new requests are recorded accurately on the relevant systems,
- including contact information and necessary actions.
- Assist with the preparation and production of Management Information relating
- to DSAR volumes
- Assist with Customer Services administration taking ownership of processes
- Assist with Complaints administration taking ownership of processes
- Collate information for and attend broker complaint conference calls
- Demonstrate the company Vision and Values.
- Provide administrative support to other areas of the business where necessary
Skills, Knowledge and Attitude:
- Knowledge and good understanding of relevant legislation:
- Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Consumer Credit Act 1974
- Data Protection Act
- Consumer Credit Directive
- Fully computer literate
- Ability to address multiple demands without losing focus.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills.
- To work on own initiative
- Personal drive and self-motivation.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels
We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your applications. We carry out credit checks and DBS checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.